- Washington 2-1-1 - Help find a wide range of community resources such as healthcare, food, shelter, transportation, rent assistance, etc.: Dial 2-1-1 or visit the website: https://wa211.org/
- Crisis Management Institute - Great resource specifically for parents in navigating the stress and uneasiness brought on by Covid-19.https://parents.cmionline.com/
- Yakima Department Social and Health Services - for state assistance with basic needs: https://www.dshs.wa.gov/location/dshs-cso-039
Food Banks - All local food banks are operating at normal hours & days. Locations, hours and other information can be found below.
- Child Mind - Resources and articles related to supporting children, teens, and ourselves through this crisis: https://childmind.org/coping-during-covid-19-resources-for-parents/
- Social and Emotional Learning Activities for Families - Several activities to do at home as a family, with an emphasis on social and emotional learning. https://www.k12.wa.us/sites/default/files/public/studentsupport/sel/pubdocs/SEL%20Parent%20and%20Educator%20Activities.pdf